The CAA respects the privacy of our online visitors. Any personal information provided by visitors of our site is submitted at the user’s discretion subject to the conditions outlined below.
- Personal information:
- The CAA maintains a secure database of personal contact information voluntarily submitted by CHS Alumni.
- Personal contact information provided in an e-mail message or submitted form will be used to respond to your request. If necessary, that information may be forwarded within the CAA to members who are better able to assist you.
- Personal contact information and changes thereto may be shared with the appropriate CAA Class Coordinator and/or Class Reunion Committee. In addition and subject to your consent, your email address may be provided to other CHS Alumni seeking to reconnect with you or your classmates.
- Except for the foregoing circumstances and as required by law, the CAA does not rent, sell, or share any information it collects with outside organizations without your permission.
- Use of Photographs and Videos: Photographs and videos of students displayed on our website have been authorized by the Choctaw-Nicoma Park Schools. All photographs and videos may not be reproduced or used without permission.
- Donation Privacy: When you choose to make a donation through our website, please note you are directed to PayPal and its respective servers.