What We Do
- PARTNER – The CAA is an active partner with the C-NP Schools in preserving our past, promoting our present, and pursuing our collective future.
- PRESERVE – Much of the CAA focus is dedicated to the “preservation” aspect of our charter as exemplified by our active involvement with and financial/volunteer support of the Choctaw Nicoma Park Schools Museum. Through these efforts, the rich history, heritage, accomplishments, and traditions of Yellowjacket alumni/faculties will be readily accessible to successive generations of CHS alumni.
- PROMOTE – The CAA supports current CHS students and their respective activities while also serving as the focal point for all CHS Alumni-related matters for all CHS Classes by:
- funding and awarding scholarship(s) to graduating CHS senior(s);
- establishing and maintaining a single, secure source of CHS Alumni contact information;
- developing centralized digital/social media platforms for CHS Alumni information exchange;
- facilitating the planning & promotion of class reunions, homecomings, golf tournaments, and other CHS Alumni-centric activities.
- PURSUE – The CAA will actively work with other groups & organizations to further academic/activity opportunities for all C-NP students by providing financial and/or volunteer assistance in support of C-NP School District initiatives. CHS Alumni can support these endeavors on behalf of today’s C-NP students (tomorrow’s CHS Alumni) by GIVING to the CAA via:
- a regular donation,
- a donation in memory/honor of a fellow alum/classmate,
- a donation in memory/honor of a special coach, teacher, administrator,
- a donation to the C-NP Schools Museum,
- a donation to help endow/fund annual CAA scholarship(s),
- and/or making a legacy gift.
2014-0908 Grant Presentations (8)-1002
2014-0827 CNP Times Article (2)-1001
2020-0309 CAA Checks Presentation-1001
2018-0910 Class of 1968 Donation - 2-1001
2018-0910 Class of 1968 Donation - 1-1002