What We Do
Partnership, Preservation, Promotion, and Pursuit are the four Pillars of the CAA Charter and Mission.
- PARTNER – The CAA actively Partners with the C-NP School District in Preserving Our Past, Promoting Our Present, and Pursuing Our Collective Future. The CAA also Partners with other District-sanctioned groups/organizations through a variety of collaborative efforts.
- PRESERVE – Much of the CAA focus is dedicated to the “preservation” aspect of our charter as exemplified by our active involvement with and financial/volunteer support of the Choctaw Nicoma Park Schools Museum. Through these efforts, the rich history, heritage, accomplishments, and traditions of Yellowjacket alumni/faculties will be readily accessible to successive generations of CHS alumni.
- PROMOTE – The CAA supports current C-NP School District faculty/students and their respective activities while also serving as the focal point for all CHS Alumni-related matters for all CHS Classes by:
- funding and awarding SCHOLARSHIP(s) to graduating CHS senior(s);
- funding and awarding instructional grants to C-NP School District sites;
- providing financial and volunteer support of annual District Teacher of the Year Awards Ceremony;
- establishing and maintaining a single, secure source of CHS Alumni contact information;
- developing centralized digital/social media platforms for CHS Alumni information exchange;
- facilitating the planning & promotion of class Events, Reunions, Golf Tournaments, and other CHS Alumni-centric activities.
- PURSUE – The CAA actively supports other District-sanctioned groups/organizations to further academic/activity opportunities for all alumni/faculty/students by providing financial and/or volunteer assistance in support of C-NP School District initiatives. CHS Alumni can support these endeavors on behalf of Past, Present, and Future C-NP alumni/faculty/students by GIVING to the CAA via the following Giving Opportunities:
- a regular donation,
- a donation in memory/honor of a fellow alum/classmate,
- a donation in memory/honor of a special coach, teacher, administrator,
- a donation to the C-NP Schools Museum,
- a donation to help endow/fund annual CAA scholarship(s),
- and/or making a legacy gift.
2014-0908 Grant Presentations (8)-1002
2014-0827 CNP Times Article (2)-1001
2020-0309 CAA Checks Presentation-1001
2018-0910 Class of 1968 Donation - 2-1001
2018-0910 Class of 1968 Donation - 1-1002